- CNOOC's Fu Chengyu: A Market-Driven Oil Man_English_Caixin http://bit.ly/9TBBiN #
- China Vanke May Cut Property Prices Up to 30%, Beijing News Says http://bit.ly/biTthI Vanke CEO very tight w govt, usually a bellwether #
- China Warns of Korean Conflict – WSJ http://bit.ly/bW4UfU then mayb should cut off doomsday dwarf of the north #
- Pfizer Deal Highlights China's Clout – WSJ.com http://bit.ly/ajxXCj small divestiture forced by new antimonopoly rules #
- Hong Kong Police Seize Statue – WSJ.com http://bit.ly/90aZ1g sensitive few days ahead #
- Operators of Drones Are Faulted in Afghan Deaths – NYTimes "“inaccurate and unprofessional” reporting" http://nyti.ms/bEls91 23 killed #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Subscribe to the Free Sinocism China Newsletter! Enter Your Email In The Box Below And Start Getting Smarter About China.